Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful for a Classmate

So far this year my American literature class has been great, and I know that throughout the year it will get better. I think that overall the class has some pretty good discussions and I specifically like comments that certain people in the class make, such as those of McKinley.  I would have to say that I'm not necessarily thankful for anyone in particular, but I would like to thank everyone in the class for making it worthwhile. This class is one of those things I actually look forward to in my day. There's just something about the people within the classroom that make it better. And of course, I cant forget to be thankful for Mr. McCarthy. He seems real chill and laid back unlike most teachers I've had in my lifetime. Now that I start to think about things, I would actually like to thank two people in my American lit class. These two people or should I say girls brighten up my day just a tad bit more.

Lexie,
I'm thankful that your in my class because well for starters there only four girls in there with a bunch of dudes. You're the one person in the class that makes me smile from the minute I walk into the room to the minute I walk out. I've known you since last year, but I the way we act towards each other makes me feel as if I've known you forever. I enjoy coming into class and just joking and laughing over the smallest things ever. Thank you for being that friend that always puts a smile on my face.

Ane,
Although I just met you this year I would like to take the time out and say thank you. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to lean on. You have an amazing personality, and you are such a strong girl. You are also really funny and I'm thankful for having a friend like you. English class wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment