Sunday, January 22, 2012

Red Hunting Hat

A red hunting hat is used to stand out and is bright so that other hunters may see you except for the prey. Well the prey, animals, wont notice you since they are colorblind. This allows other hunters a chance to not commit a mistake and shoot you. Holden bought this hat because he wants find out who the phonies, fake, people are and he tries to stand out to show the world like let people know he's there and can be visibly seen. I feel that Holden only wears this hat because its a way of showing his feelings. What I mean by that is that when he first bought this hat he had merely pissed off his team and that was his reaction at the time. Maybe the hat reveals himself and hunting these "phonies" is only a question of hunting people like him.

Im not quite sure what my hunting hat would be. If anything I think I would have to say, my overall face expression. I mean my face says it all. If I smile than it just shows that I'm in a good mood or I like you... easy as that. Im not the type of person who hides their feelings towards another person. If I'm mad, I will most likely walk around with a sour puss face. I think that my face expressions are a good presentation on how I present myself to others. It lets people know what's up.


can't say that I'm too sure what my own red hunting hat is maybe it's the smile you use to distinguish yourself to people, to let them know that you're a friend or a frown to let people know 'I'm not in the mood to deal with you". It's not my best interpretation so enjoy this hat instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment